We are committed to providing a personal and first-rate service, whether you’re buying your first house, moving home, buying for investment, or re-mortgaging your existing property.
Every property we deal with is different, and every buyer and seller are different too. There will usually be large sums of money involved (and maybe the house of your dreams!) so it makes sense to employ someone you trust to do things efficiently and thoroughly.
A Solicitor can guide you through the process, pointing out the potential pitfalls along the way. As your move will be handled by an individual member of our staff, we are able to offer a consistency of approach and advice at a competitive cost.
- Personal support and advice – we listen to you and work toward your desired timescale
- We strive to simplify and speed up the conveyance process
- Increasing use of online search facilities – saving valuable time
- Written reports on the legal title and related aspects of purchases
- Extensive local knowledge gained practicing in the area of residential conveyance
for over 30 years for the present practitioners.
If you would like us to handle your purchase, sale, re-mortgage, or transfer of equity, please give us a call on +353749374102 and ask to speak to one of our Solicitors – Philip White, Ruth McGartoll, Paul Johnson or Emer Sweeney.
Alternatively, please send us an email at email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form. We are happy to provide you with an estimate of the likely legal costs and disbursements involved (Land Registry fees, Stamp Duty, searches etc).
Please have the property details (location, price etc) to hand when you contact us, together with details of any mortgage arrangements you are making, so we can give you the most accurate advice.